Our home inspection program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We deliver a detailed computer generated report
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspector Cover?
Home inspections cover many items. Below is a list of some of the many items that wll be covered on your home inspection. For a more complete list, contact us and we will be happy to help!
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway